Designed for administrating of supply and/or combined extract-and-input ventilation system with water heater and water or Freon cooler, recuperation and recirculation, with possibility of controlling external fan rate controller.
- Outer air valve with opposing spring — two-step action control ~220V (including preheating)
- Supply (and air extract) fans of total capacity up to 7.5 kW (3х380V) or up to 3.5 kW (1х220V); motors joint current is up to 16A /3x380V
- Calorifer with 3-positioning valve drive ~220В, or with a +24V drive upon 0-10V signal
- Water cooler with 3-positioning valve drive ~220V, or with a +24V drive upon 0-10V signal
- Compression-condensation unit with solenoid valve and Freon gas pressure gages, ~220V up to 5A, or Freon cooler with individual automatics
- Plate recuperative, rotary or glycol heat exchanger
- Recirculation with selection of priority mode: whether energy conservation or air quality
- Inlet air temperature and return water temperature adjustment
- Cascade control of room air temperature with limitation of min and max inlet air temperature
- Winter/Summer modes switching
SWITCHING ON AND CONTROL FUNCTIONS
- Feed circuits protection by automatic breakers
- Programmed engine circuit breaker, compatibility with single-phase and three-phase equipment, overcurrent protection as well as protection against electrical imbalance
- Fan speed adjustment: stepless or stepwise, with reducing in case of heating is insufficient
- Indicating lamp of feeding voltage supply and system switching-on
- Air filter blinding control
- Fan operation control upon pressure drop gage with programmed actuation lag or by thermoswitches
- Three levels of active protection again frosting upon temperature gages
- Frosting protection upon capillary thermostat
- Recycle pump operation control with protection upon flow switch or thermal contact
- Freon pressure control
- Pump operation and failure indicating lamp
- External fire alarm system signal control
- Temperature gage breakout control
- Upset mode indicating lamp with interrupted audio signal and text message on display
- Remote control by switching-on/switching-off or by Day/Night mode selection
- Emergency situation text message
- Service menu is password protected
- Non-volatile memory
- Modbus and SCADA support;
- Control from mobile devices via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Output to external alarm indication system
CONTROL CABINET INSTALLATION AND CONNECTION
Installation and connection of control cabinet does not require special training. Connection diagram for the equipment is on the cover back of terminal unit. The diagram shows maximal assembly therefore redundant equipment could be left without connection. Selection of equipment configuration is carried out in controller service menu.
1. Remote control panel RC
A compact remote control panel is connected to MASTERBOX modules through four-wire line of twisted pair type. At physical layer the connection is carried out by RS 485 interface, half-duplex. Line length from remote control panel to MASTERBOX module is up to 200 m. At software layer a proprietary protocol ELECTROTEST is used.
The remote control panel has two-line LCD display with lighting and controls. User interface entirely copies MASTERBOX modules’ interface. The remote control panel is equipped with real time clock and week timer with every day event programming. Clock operability is maintained by means of automatically rechargeable battery.
2. Mobile control via Bluetooth
A compact Bluetooth module has the same dimensions as RC. It is connected to MASTERBOX modules through four-wire line of twisted pair type. Bluetooth module operates with Android devices (smartphones and tablet PCs). The effective wireless range is up to 12 meters, and the line length from the Bluetooth module to MASTERBOX module is up to 200 meters. The mobile application allows to control temperature, fan speed, recirculation mode, to set timer events and to keep alarm log.
3. Mobile control via Wi-Fi
WiFi module is connected to MASTERBOX modules through four-wire line of twisted pair type. It operates with Android and iOS devices (smartphones and tablet PCs) and allows to control as many automation points within the zone as you wish. The mobile application allows to control temperature, fan speed, recirculation mode, to set timer events and to keep alarm log.
4. Control through Modbus and SCADA system
A software core of the module supports automatics control by Modbus RTU protocol, as well as module connection to SCADA system. A stock file of configuration for OPC-server is downloadable.
MASTERBOX WRR3 MODIFICATIONS
MASTERBOX RR modular control cabinets for automatics with suffix "X" are the simplified option of the commercial models. Their feature is absence of motor-automat and contact switch for the fan electric motor connection. For fans control two outputs of dry contact type are designed which allow control in step of two frequency converters or for instance of external contactors (including MR extension modules) when connecting powerful fans.
MASTERBOX RR modular control cabinets for automatics with suffix "1C" are aimed to control ventilation systems with 1st category power supply. They have an additional terminal clamp for the backup phase to eliminate a possibility of calorifer's defrosting in case of lack of main power supply. This option is available upon request.