ELECTROTEST ENGINEERING, Ltd. product warranty liabilities shall apply only to devices being produced by the Company. Warranty liabilities of third party manufacturer devices are provided by the manufacturers of relevant devices.
ELECTROTEST ENGINEERING, Ltd. ensures compliance of all manufactured devices for the micro-climate automated control with TU 3428-001-81496655-2010 provided that service rules as well as transportation and storage terms shown in manuals for the relevant devices are complied with.
- For the control modules MASTERBOX ERR 3 and MASTERBOX E Mini: 3 years (36 months) from the sale date but not exceeding 3.5 years (42 months) from manufacturing date. In the absence of note of sale the guarantee begins to run from the manufacturing date and constitutes 3.5 years (42 months).
- For the rest of the products: 5 years (60 months) from the sale date but not exceeding 5.5 years (66 months) from manufacturing date. In the absence of note of sale the guarantee begins to run from the manufacturing date and constitutes 5.5 years (66 months).
For the warranty repairs each defective device shall be accompanied by a Malfunction Report signed by the commission headed by a chief engineer or by manager of the firm that operates the device.
Warranty repairs right is forfeited in the following cases:
- Evidences of any mechanical damages to the device
- Warranty card absence
- Serial markings absence
- Incorrect installation or operation (upon findings of manufacturer examination committee on the defect cause)
- Ingress protection rating (IP) violation
Warranty repairs are carried out at the manufacturer's site, ELECTROTEST ENGINEERING, Ltd. at the address:
6 Novoposelkovskaya Str., Bldg. 7, office 902,
Moscow, 123459 Tel. (Moscow) +7-495-789-9606
Tel. (free) +7-800-777-9606
ELECTROTEST ENGINEERING, Ltd. shall bear no liability to the buyers of devices or a third party for damages and losses incurred by the buyers or the third party as a result of incorrect use of devices including human-initiated malfunction as well as for the losses caused by operation or failure of devices.
Under no circumstances ELECTROTEST ENGINEERING, Ltd. shall bear liability for loss of benefit, loss of savings, material losses caused by accident or for other consecutive economic losses even if the Company was notified about possibility of such losses. Besides, the Company shall bear no liability for damages laid by you based on a third party claim or resulted from your obligation default.